I work in a large company managing a technology development team. Lots of meetings and lots of different projects at any one time mean I need an efficient approach to capture notes. I have a go at working out the best approach for me.
- Note taking – the first article describing my then current system.
- A quick update – a first update, incorporating a new monthly calendar.
- Some further testing – how would one spread per day work
- Launching version two – implementing the results of successful tests
- A new calendar – adding a new version of the calendar, lifted from the bullet journal.